2014-01-24

too my friends

too my friends
I must be a bit quiet on FB ... I'm waiting ...
and hope ... that not all thoughts outputs be true
everything is OK (the normal madness) ;) ))
I am here protected by law !!! and feel outside my house a lot of new friends ;)



 weiß Garantie !!!
ich bin einsichtig :D )))



 I am a (turbo) BERLINER ... HeHe --- baff :D))) real Corrosive if someone piss me on my leg .... 
no matter who ... ;)
Ich bin ein (turbo) BERLINER ... HeHe --- baff :D ))) echt Ätzend wenn man mir ans bein pisst .... 
egal wer ... ;)

 !!! Warning !!! Attention Vampire !!! I've been 40 years demonstrable Arsenic (among many others, Crowning) in my blood !!! Warning !!!
achtung vampire !!! ich habe seit 40 jahren nachweislich Arsen (unter vielen anderen, Krönend) in meinem blut !!! Warnung !!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen