2013-01-08

a message of Facbook for new year for Michael Boeke-Grzimek II



 

 

a message of Facbook for new year 

for Michael Boeke-Grzimek II

 

blocket 24 hours !!!!

 that was your answer to my question !!!!

 
you want to break me :( !!!!

 

 I now know what you are !!!!

 

no hope 

only a "DRUG"
"unsocial"
  and high dangerous for unstable people !!!!!

 

 

happy new year facebook :)

 

  sometimes I'm not sure I have  friends Here :/
many have gone out of facebook :(
because their only fear and scare spread
many do not talk to me anymore
only send pictures
and I can not send photos
30 days  talking forbade on my main page :(((

  https://www.facebook.com/KaufsImKilo

 

 

before you important  for me "facebook"
I thought to live without eBay I can no longer
after that it was MySpace
someday there will be a space
that will give me "right hope"
and "real fun" 
 I can feel this
because many people want this !!!
and no longer wants somebody to intimidate us
!!!

the people who need a friend !!!
and not somebody to exploit me
and spits out when he no longer needs me
!!!

 

 


facebook why do not like the photo ???
because it's not "your ass" I have to lick, to be your friend ?
you're jealous :D ))
jealousy is lack of self-confidence!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen