2013-10-13

many gifs got broken at Photobucket .....

somehow are already many gifs
got broken at Photobucket .....
I paid just 2 years ,,, as they have the stapler

donlowd banned ...
and look of the photos, have condemned an additional salaried ...
let me pay .... and me of them, let me fuck ... ;)
these are the very smart pigs
who I love, for breakfast, to crush it ....


I must look to repair the Gif ...
I believe .... many knowthat and not talk about it ... the total vernichtug all hope of many people ... how sad is it
(one to fetch down) ... which that make it
If They Knew ....

>>> http://x2t.com/256796 .gif <<< my phone is welcome!!
100 photos (always the same)
I sit every morning
  to another stapler (Breakfast) yäääää :D )))
pic. 100 x 40 = 4000 = always the same ...
Fuck Off ...... ääääääää :D



and I've just noticed google can repair ??? I Look







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen